Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Party!!!!























Here are some pictures of the boy's John Deere birthday party. They had a blast.







I tried to stay within $200 for the party and gifts. We had 31 guests. We had soft drinks and water served ice cold in the metal wash tub. We had cake, nuts and chips and dip to eat. We purchased the boy's their own separate small cakes and one larger one to serve from.

Here's the breakdown:
Food and drinks $55
Decorations $55
Thanks you's, invites and postage $20
Gifts $70

The pedal tractors and wagons are from my parents. That is them in the picture with the boys.








12 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh my goodness, theres a motorized toy tractor like this down at out Coastal farm stre. It cost 3oo bucks an Peter pines over it every time we go down there. What an absolutely cool gift!

ADMIN said...

Marva, you really did a great job with the decorations. I just love the little guys in their farmer t shirts. Way to go with the budgeting!

MyKidsMom said...

Wow- these adorable little boys were tiny preemies? They look so sturdy and healthy!

Sounds like you did a great job keeping your costs down- I know what a challenge it can be having thrown a few parties myself.

And that tractor is wonderful- it makes me kindof sad that those days are behind me.

Nikki said...

That party looks like so much fun. You did a great job!!

How did the weather turn out last night? I hope it wasn't as bad as they were predicting.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing! Ellie

Nico said...

Your boys are just too cute! It looks like everyone had a great time at the party! Great job! I wish I had you here to help out with Dylan's party this weekend :)

Marva said...

We think so too Mrs. Darling. Maybe Peter can get one........

Blessings!!!!

Marva said...

Thanks Mimi1 I tried! Blessings!!!!

The shirts were my fav!

Marva said...

Thanks mykidsmom! Yes, preemies! Hard to believe now. I have the med bills and pictures as proof though! ;)

Blessings!!!!!

Marva said...

Thanks Nikki! The boys had a blast and so did we!

It did get as bad, unfortunately!

Blessings!!!!

Marva said...

Thanks Ellie! I just need to figure out how to get them up right and do captions and such. Blessings!!!!

Marva said...

Thanks nico! Just another reason we should be neighbors! ;) Blessings! Have fun with Dylan's party!