Thursday, March 20, 2008

My First Tag!

Things have been rather hectic around here of late, so I am just now getting to my tag. My good blogging friend Nikki tagged me several days ago.

Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "you're it" and to read your blog. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Since you cannot tag them back, let him/her know when you've posted your blog so she/he can read your answers.

So here's my 10!
  1. I can change the oil in a tractor.
  2. I had open heart surgery at 19.
  3. I loved being pregnant.
  4. I was pregnant with triplets (there was no heartbeat at 6 1/2 weeks). Now we have twins.
  5. My feet are HUGE (size 11 to be exact)
  6. I love to go fishing.
  7. I do not like amusement park rides at ALL!!!
  8. I live within 1000 feet of the river.
  9. I love classical music.
  10. I am Pentecostal

I am tagging Melinda, Mimi, Nico, Southern Seven and Mom to Twins. I would love to know more about each of you!

Blessings!!!!!

5 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

The only problem with these kind of posts is that I always want more details..like heart surgery at 19?

This really is a great tag for getting to know people a little better- take care.

The Modest Momma said...

Thanks for the tag! I posted my 10 on 'TheModestMomma' instead.

Your the first woman I've ever known that can change the oil on a tractor. You are a country girl!

:0)

Melinda

Mrs. Darling said...

I did this one too. I didnt know your twins were first triplets. Wow you better be careful next time. You might end up with quads! LOL

Kylie's Mom said...

Ha...I have size 11 feet too. Isn't it hard to find nice shoes that don't look like big ugly man shoes?

Nico said...

Thanks for the tag :)