Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Working Wednesday

Today has started off full of work. The boys have been so ill and needy the last few days. Needless to say after a day or two of that things pile up. I did 4 loads of laundry this morning and made a pot of cheesey potato soup. I haven't gotten much else done, but there's lots on mt list. The boys are going to stay with my Mom while I run to town and pick up a few groceries, find an Easter dress and run by CVS. I also need to straighten the house, take some pictures, make some phone calls and can peach salsa. We'll see how all of that works out.LOL!!!!

The boys appointments went fine yesterday. Lungs are clear! Yeah!!!! They still have colds though. Monkey still has some swelling from the cir revision. the other incision has healed fine though! Praise the Lord!!!

We are also shopping for a television. We had two, one went out before I had the boys and the other caught fire a few weeks back! so any suggestions. There are so many models and things these days. The letters and the numbers are quite confusing, because there are so many different ones! We are looking for a 27 inch for our retreat off of the master bedroom. We also want to purchase a larger one later for the living room. We are currently borrowing a 15 or 19 inch from my parents. They will need it back in a couple of months though. We want a 27 inch because that is what we had previously. It is just the right size to what on the couch or the bed. So, any suggestions or ideas?

We also are gearing up for spring cleaning. More on that later though.......

That's about all today. I have another post in my head and hope to get it up tonight. Have a wonderful Wednesday and may your day be blessed!!!!!

11 comments:

ADMIN said...

Hi Marva! Good luck with the tv shopping, we still haven't found our new tv. Ours now has a bad color tube- I think- and all of the people look brownish orange. cartoons are ok, though. Your soup sounds good!

Nico said...

Good luck with the tv shopping, I hope that you find what you are looking for. I'm so glad to hear that your little guy is doing much better!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marva,
I wanted to let you know I had a healthy baby boy last Wednesday, Feb. 27th. Zachary is home with us and we are all doing well. love, Heather(Jakesmom)

Mrs. Darling said...

Man that illness needs to go away and stay away. You've had enough for one winter!

We're still shopoing for a Tv too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marva! We just recently purchased a TV to replace the old "box" one that had lasted us almost 20 years! Luckily for me, a friend of mine who is an electrical engineer had just made a TV purchase, so I was able to get some advice from him. We bought a flat screen LCD TV, now is a pretty good time to buy because prices have come down considerably in the past few years. LG, Sony, Samsung and Toshiba are good bets for this type of TV. We bought a 32" Samsung LCD TV from Walmart for $800. We liked the picture quality best for the price. Other places we saw some good deals were Sams Club and Best Buy, depending on what you are looking for. Happy shopping, I hope you are able to find something you like!!

Anonymous said...

And after all that babbling, I forgot to say, I'm glad your boys are doing better, and I hope they are "all better" soon! Take care!!

Marva said...

Thanks Mimi and blessings on your search too! We are still looking!!

Marva said...

Thanks Nico! We are glad he is too! Blessings!!!!

Marva said...

Congratulations Heather! That is so wonderful. Comment again and keep me updated! I have missed you so much on momadvice. Blessings to you all!

Marva said...

Amen, Mrs. D! I could not agree more! Blessings on your shopping as well!!!

Marva said...

Thanks for commenting Stephanie! The info is very much appreciated! Stop by again! Blessings!!!!