Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Target Savings

I had my hair highlighted and cut yesterday. I also went to Target. I had been planning the trip for a week or more and i made the best of it!

7 pk. Pampers sz. 5 (30 ct.) diapers on sale for $9.49
7 pk. Pampers (231 ct.) wipes $5.99
I had a Target $2.50 coupon when you bought a diaper and a wipe
I had 3 $1.50 and 4 $1.00 man. coupons on diapers and 7 $.50 coupons on the wipes

6 Broccoli and Cauliflower were on sale for $1.50 and I had 6 Target coupons for $1.00 off each

6 Market Pantry saltines were on sale for $.97 a box and I had 6 Target coupons for $.50 off each

4 Nature Valley Granola Bars were on sale for $2. I had 4 $.75 Target coupons and 2/$.75 man. coupons.

Total before coupons , but with tax was $142.98. Total of coupons was $43.00. Total after coupons $99.98. It sounds like a lot, but that WAS a lot of stuff too!

Tell us about your latest savings! Blessings!!!!

2 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

Wow, I actually had not thought of the fact that you have to buy twice as many diapers! Guess I don't think in doubles, Lol.

And where do you get the Target store coupons? Maybe online?

And considering you took almost a third off your bill, I'd call that awesome savings!

Anonymous said...

Great savings Marva! Sounds like you had a good day.... :) Ellie