Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today's Journey

Today the boy's will see the paediatric denist and the pediatrician for their 2 year check ups. I also have a few things to take back to Target. We will probably go see my mil. We need to go to the post office and maybe swing by CVS and Winn Dixie. Hubby has taken off to take the boys to their appointments (thank you Lord). i am looking forward to a day with all three of my guys.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Now I am off to finish breakfast and get every one's clothes ready.

Blessings!!!!!!

4 comments:

Nico said...

It sounds like a very busy day ahead of you! That is nice that your hubby has taken the day off to help out with the kiddos. Have a great day!

MyKidsMom said...

My hubby ALWAYS takes the kids to their dental appointments..that's what personal days were meant for!

Really though, it's just too stressful for me. So since I do all the other visits and such, he's happy to cover this area.

Have a good day with your guys!

Mrs. Darling said...

Whathahppened to the weather that night is was suppose to freeze? Did I miss that post? Are your crops alright?

Anonymous said...

What a big day! I haven't done the dental visit yet for Jake. He turns 2 in May. Yes, let us know about the crops. I remember last year when it was a total loss. Praying not all is lost. Heather