Friday, March 7, 2008

Just a while ago...........

as I was getting over being So Mad I got a call from UPS. He proceeded to tell me that the driver called my home while he was here yesterday and our phone had been disconnected (I am feeling the bp sky rocketing). I asked him to tell me how he thought he was talking to me then? I also told him my phone had NEVER been disconnected. Then he asked why I asked for the package to delivered to an alternate address, but the address was still the same. After 20 LOOONNNGGGGG minutes he finally got it all straight and I should have my package Monday. Pray........I have my package Monday! This is one mad momma!!!!

Okay so today I have spring cleaned the highchairs and made our bed. Loaded the dw and washed a few other dishes. I've been lazy! We are suppose to get 2" or so of snow tonight.........please!!!!! Hubby is off tomorrow and I want to go back to CVS......I would love to play in the snow better though!

Hope you all have a happy Friday and many blessings!!!!!!!

3 comments:

ADMIN said...

Shame on UPS! Have a nice weekend in spite of them.

Nico said...

My goodness you have had quite a day. I'm so sorry that you have had so much trouble with UPS, what a shame. I hope that your package arrives on Monday safe and sound. Have a great weekend and enjoy the snow!

Marva said...

It still burns my biscuit! You two know what I'm talking about though. Oh and I am still waiting!!!