Friday, March 7, 2008

Stress Reducers

here are some easy ways to reduce stresses in our lives. Enjoy!
  1. Pray
  2. Get an adequate amount of sleep
  3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed
  4. When possible delegate tasks to others
  5. Simplify and unclutter
  6. Remember than less really is more
  7. Allow extra time to do things and get places (especially if you are dealing with children)
  8. Pace yourself
  9. Take one day at a time
  10. Live within your budget
  11. Eat right
  12. Get organized, so you know where everything is
  13. Laugh
  14. Slow down
  15. Talk less, listen more
  16. Every day, find a minutes to be by yourself
  17. Write down thoughts
  18. Develop a forgiving attitude
  19. Remind yourself that you are NOT the general manager of the universe
  20. Use the Golden Rule, all of the time
  21. Every night before bed, think of one thing that you are grateful for that you have NOT ever been grateful for before

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

Blessings!!!

4 comments:

Nico said...

What great tips! I've been trying to find an extra minute or two to myself, it really helps out.

ADMIN said...

Thanks, Marva. I'm printing this to put on my desk where I can read it everyday.

MyKidsMom said...

Great thoughts Marva- I liked it that you put prayer at the top of the list- not at the end as a last resort!

Could you imagine life without faith in God? I wouldn't even want to try.

Marva said...

Thanks ladies! No, I cannot imagine life without faith mykidsmom. I would nor could ever get anywhere! Blessings!!!!